- Date: 26 April 2021 - 28th April, 2021 -
- Venue: UMaT, Tarkwa-Ghana
UMaT and Gold Fields Ghana to Celebrate World Day of Health and Safety at Work.
Programme Highlight on the 28th April, 2021:
- Out-studio Radio Discussion at the Main Car Station from 08:00 am - 09:30 am
- Road Show on Road Safety Awareness through the Principal Streets of Tarkwa 10:00am - 12:30 pm.
- Eye Screening at the Main Tarkwa Car Station and the New Site Car Station 10:00 am - 01:30 pm.
- Symposium at the UMaT Main Auditorium from 02:00 pm - 03:45 pm
Stakeholders: National Road Safety Authority (NRSA), Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA), Motor Transport and Traffic Directorate (MTTD), Ghana Private Road and Transport Union (GPRTU), Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS).
Media Partners: Dynamite FM, Mining City Radio, Medeama FM, Adwenpa FM, OWASS FM, Space FM, Pure FM.